Table Linen Booking Form
If you would like to book your Table Linen with us, please complete the form below and dont forget to read the terms and conditions. These can be found below the booking form.
For the Chair Cover Booking Form please Click Here
Terms and Conditions of hire.
‘We’ ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means the Supplier of the Goods.‘You or ‘Your’ means the Hirer of Goods.‘Goods’ or ‘Items’ means all goods/items hired by us to you.
1. If any Details on your booking form or invoice are incorrect, please let us know immediately. If incorrect information is supplied on the booking form and we are unable to carry out the fitting, we will require full payment. Please where possible provide a picture of the chair or dimensions in order for us to supply the right chair covers, if the venue changes the chairs, and the chair covers do not fit on your booking day, we will still require full payment. Please keep us updated of any chair changes.
2. We require a £40.00 non refundable deposit at time of booking, this will be deducted from your final invoice. If you cancel your booking, the £40.00 will not be refunded. If you cancel your booking after you have made full payment, we will refund the full amount and the £40.00 deposit will be retained – if you cancel 7 days or less prior to the booking, we will refund 50% and retain the £40.00 deposit.We require payment no later than 4 weeks prior to the booking date. If payment is not made, we have the right to make the booking date available to another booking and your £40.00 deposit will be retained.
3. The amount of invoiced items hired to you for your event, we expect to collect after. If any items are missing, charges will apply.Any damaged items such as tears, burns or if they have ink marks, are subject to charges too. (We do not include light marks, and general food and drink stains as this we expect from a function)
Replacement Charges for the above are:Chair covers: £6.00 each Sash: £1.50 each Buckle: £1.50 each Table runner: £5.00 each All lost and damaged covers must be paid for no later than 6 weeks after the event.
4. Our Lycra Products are not Fire Retardant, if you require a certificate this is possible, but as each individual item will need to be treated, a 50% surcharge on each item will be applicable.
5. The goods remain the property of Bridal Bits.